Featured Holiday Homes
Woodlands is an expansive, architect designed, 4 bedroom holiday home with tennis court, huge one acre treed garden block. A holiday resort in itself
more info »
Boat House Villas are luxury, contemporary two storey villas in the heart of Barwon Heads near main street, minutes walk to river, beach, restaurants, supermarket, cafes, shops
more info »
Arinya Apt. 2
Just off the main street in Barwon Heads is this modern two bedroom apartment. it's ideal for couples to have a relaxing weekend away. Close to the main street
more info »
Exceptional cliff-top, split-level, holiday home with stunning views of the Barwon River estuary and surrounds and located very close to Ocean Grove main ocean beach
more info »
Bundella - a wonderful beach house in the perfect location right at the water's edge, stunning views and the front lawn runs to the sand. Complete with a boatramp for kyaks
more info »
Blue Water Views
Fabulous views of the You Yangs from this spacious holiday home in Portarlington. This is an ideal place for a stay on Port Phillip Bay and a great coastal drive
more info »
- • Barwon River Walk, 4 bedroom holiday home, 2 minute walk to the Barwon River, wonderful, quiet location in Barwon Heads
- • Ocean Vista, new, 2 level holiday home in an elevated location near the park with good views of the ocean
- • Grandview Rise, quiet, perfect location, a couple of minutes walk and you're at the beach or the main street cafes
- • Luxury Grove, stunning, clifftop location, close to the beach view fabulous views of the river estuary
- • Azure at Barwon Heads, modern, 4 bedroom holiday home, walking trails, fishing, boating at the river estuary
- • Villa Bancooora, modern, 4 bedroom holiday home, near the tranquil waters of the river estuary
- • Beach Haven, a modern, family friendly, 4 bedroom holiday home in a quiet spot not far from beach acces s • Woodlands, wonderful, architect designed, expansive 4 bedroom holiday home on an acre of private gardens with a tennis court
- • Dare House, Mediterranean feel, colourful, split-level holiday home with stunning views and close to all the amenities of Ocean Grove
- • Oakdean Resort, almost a resort with a pool. 4 bedroom sumptuous holiday home close to the lake and not far from the main street of Ocean Grove
- Absolutely beautiful place (Sand Dunes), the pictures don’t do it enough justice. We had a beautiful week-end and already looking forward to our return. A perfect getaway
- The photos of this house (Ocean Spray) do not do it justice. We thought it was fantastic. Clean with modern lines of decor. It is walking distance to the surf beach, sheltered beach where the river meets the sea and up to the main streets of shops. Lovely little get away.
- What a beautiful place Riverhouse at Barwon Heads is, exactly as described. Well presented throughout to a high quality. I cannot recommend this place highly enough. In a great location, super close to the river and in easy strolling distance to the shops. We will definitely be back! Seaspray is a beaut little unit, everything here you need for a very enjoyable stay/holiday. Close to beach and shops - Kerri Jan 2016
- Please pass on our regards to the owners - Seaspray is a beaut little unit, everything here you need for a very enjoyable stay/holiday. Close to beach and shops - Kerri Jan 2016
- Hi Meryll, I and the other ladies who stayed at Honnington on Bridge this weekend would like you to know how much we enjoyed our time there. Jenny 15/11 15
- We stayed at Seaview 47 in October 2015 and it was a great experience, with Seaview 47 providing all the essentials in comfort for terrific value in Barwon Heads
Clean, relaxing, private and well appointed! We stayed at Oasis on Sunset for the Xmas period and everyone thoroughly enjoyed their stay. Ben M. 28/12/2014
- "Amazing Villa". We had an amazing stay at the Boat House Villa. Immaculate, and had everything you need. It made our girls weekend just fabulous. Amy. B. 14/2/15
Seafood lovers take note. Grab your family, friends and picnic rug and head on down to Victoria's own Paradise by the Sea at Apollo Bay for the fifth Apollo Bay Seafood Festival. A free fun day out for all.
Pako Festa, now in its thirty forth year is Geelong's much loved, award-winning, free annual community cultural festival and the biggest of its kind in Australia!
Explore the Bellarine Taste Trail and treat yourself to a gentle autumnal lunch featuring the fabulous food, wine, cider and beer producers.
If you'recoming down for the weekend, stay with BGHoliday Rentals 0412 102 145
Please read our updated Booking Conditions for 2016
Note about Tariffs:
Holiday home tariffs listed on our web site are accurate and up to date. See individual holiday home listings for current tariffs and available dates. Some or all of our holiday homes are listed on other accommodation web sites that we have no affiliation with nor control of their content. Therefore, from time to time some tariffs on other web sites may not be accurate or up-to-date. For the latest tariffs and information on all our holiday homes, please check this web site for accurate descriptions and up-to-date tariffs.
We phone or SMS everyone on the morning of check-in to confirm check-in details.
Credit card payments and service fee:
NO credit card transactions fees are charged to our guests. Please see our updated Booking Conditions for 2016
Brought to you by BGHoliday Rentals
About the Bellarine Peninsula
There's lots to see and do on the Bellarine Peninsula, visiting wineries, eating at great restaurants, shopping, adventure parks for the kids, fishing, boating, surfing or just relaxing in one of our delightful holiday homes. See our Services section for more info. Also, do pay us a visit when you're here, we'd love to see you! Tourist information is also available in our office.
Search our site
For all your holiday accommodation in Barwon Heads and in Ocean Grove. We take bookings for holiday rentals, holiday houses, holiday apartments, holiday flats, holiday cabins in Barwon Heads and Ocean Grove