Ocean Walk has to be one of the best, new, double story holiday homes in Ocean Grove. And it’s located within easy reach of the river estuary and ocean beaches
more info »
Boat House Villas are luxury, contemporary two storey villas in the heart of Barwon Heads near main street, minutes walk to river, beach, restaurants, supermarket, cafes, shops
more info »
Arinya Apt. 3
Just off the main street in Barwon Heads is this cosy one bedroom apartment. it's ideal for couples to have a romatic weekend away. It's also available for one night
more info »
Very modern townhouse in a secluded and private part of central Ocean Grove close to restaurants, shops and beaches. Has great views from the balcony
more info »
Bundella - a wonderful beach house in the perfect location right at the water's edge, stunning views and the front lawn runs to the sand. Complete with a boatramp for kyaks
more info »
Blue Water Views
Fabulous views of the You Yangs from this spacious holiday home in Portarlington. This is an ideal place for a stay on Port Phillip Bay and a great coastal drive
more info »
- • Bundella, a wonderful beach house in the perfect location right at the waters edge
- • River Walk Beach House, is a cosy and affordable 3 bedroom beach house, few minutes walk to river
- • Rose Cottage, is a delightful holiday home close to the fun activities of the Barwon River and close to the main street activities
- • Poimana Cottage, cute holiday home for 7, across the road is the Barwon River and it's expanses - great holiday spot
- • Heavenly Holidays on Hopgood, a well maintained light, open and airy modern family beach home in quiet 'pocket' not far from the river, beaches and shops
- • Ocean Walk, spacious, two storey new holiday home in an excellent spot not far from the river, beaches and shops
- • Bella Bellarine, a delightful new holiday home in secluded area - an ideal location to explore the Bellarine Peninsula
- • Cosy Cottage, renovated unit with close proxomity to the river. RSL, beachesand shops
- • Beach House on Powell, smartly renovated beach house in central Ocean Grove, accommodates 7 people
Clean, relaxing, private and well appointed! We stayed at Oasis on Sunset for the Xmas period and everyone thoroughly enjoyed their stay. Ben M. 28/12/2014
- "Amazing Villa". We had an amazing stay at the Boat House Villa. Immaculate, and had everything you need. It made our girls weekend just fabulous. Amy. B. 14/2/15
- The house was perfect for our two families, relaxing in every way (Contemporary Corse) Had a
fantastic three days. We will definitely be back. - Catherine, 15/6/14
- We enjoyed staying in these villas. They were lovely and clean, had everything we needed and we enjoyed the lovely breakfast basket. (Boathouse Villa 1). Marion, 10-5-14
- I wanted to thank you for all your help in making our Easter getaway to Ocean Grove such a memorable one. Shanouk Lodge was amazing. Bianca 12/05/14
- Just wanted to say thank you so much for a wonderful holiday down at Trevally Retreat we will recommend this to all our friends. - Robyn, 20/2/14
- Love this house, (Contemporary Corse) have been before, will come again. - Anne, 20/8/13
- BTW we loved the place (Karand Place), it was very comfortable overall. Thanks for all your help. John, General Manager - Sales 1/5/13
- Sunrise Close easily & comfortably accommodated 8 to 10 people with ample living space. Beaut decor & facilities, comfy beds & a very homely, classy atmosphere - Alison
- I just would like to say that we had a great relaxing break staying at Arinya 3 enjoyed the early morning walks and the view, we had great beach weather. Flavia 27/3/13
The Beatles, The Bee Gees, Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons, The Platters, The Jackson 5, The Beach Boys, The Drifters, Simon and Garfunkel, Backstreet Boys.
See the Cats take on the Suns at Simonds Stadium! Coming to Geelong? Stay with us for the weekend, just a short drive to the ground.
It was 100 years ago that our brave ANZAC sons landed at Gallipoli, the 25th of April marks
the anniversary of the first major military action fought by Australian and New Zealand forces during the First World War.
Note about Tariffs:
Holiday home tariffs listed on our web site are accurate and up to date. Different tariffs apply to certain times of the year and holiday homes are available for rental at different times of the year. See individual holiday home listings for current tariffs and available dates. Some or all of our holiday homes are listed on other accommodation web sites that we have no affiliation with nor control of their content. Therefore, from time to time some tariffs on other web sites may not be accurate or up-to-date. For the latest tariffs and information on all our holiday homes, please check this web site for accurate descriptions and up-to-date tariffs.
We phone or SMS everyone on the morning of check-in to confirm check-in details.
Credit card payments:
NO BOOKING FEES or credit card transactions fees are charged to our guests.
Brought to you by BGHoliday Rentals
About the Bellarine Peninsula
There's lots to see and do on the Bellarine Peninsula, visiting wineries, eating at great restaurants, shopping, adventure parks for the kids, fishing, boating, surfing or just relaxing in one of our delightful holiday homes. See our Services section for more info. Also, do pay us a visit when you're here, we'd love to see you! Tourist information is also available in our office.
Search our site
For all your holiday accommodation in Barwon Heads and in Ocean Grove. We take bookings for holiday rentals, holiday houses, holiday apartments, holiday flats, holiday cabins in Barwon Heads and Ocean Grove